As part of solidarity with the academic and artistic community in Belarus, the Polish National Film, Television and Theater School in Łódź invites students and young artists associated with film and theater arts, who experience repression for political reasons, for a special, free one-year internship program in the field of film art.
For 15 selected people, we offer:
• the opportunity to participate in classes of their choice conducted in various fields of PWSFTviT: Film and Television Direction, Cinematography, Animation, Acting, Film Editing, Film Production, Photography, Screenwriting
• the possibility of carrying out practical work in a selected area of education under the pedagogical and artistic supervision of recognized filmmakers,
• the opportunity to participate in an intensive Polish language course taking place at the university.
Due to the language course offered, knowledge of Polish or English is not required. Similarly, we do not require Polish citizenship or a Pole's card.
The condition for admission to the internship program is the submission of the following documents:
- CV / bio containing a description of one’s experience in the artistic field,
- description of the reasons why the person wants to start the internship program and the expectations related to this internship,
- in the case of applying for the faculties: Film Directing, Cinematography Art, Animation, Photography, Screenwriting, also examples of one’s artistic works (portfolio),
- completed application form
The decision on admission will be made individually by the dean of a given faculty after an interview.
Please send your applications to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org